Our most reputable Healthcare client is seeking a Sr. Quality Engineer to join their growing team. This group focuses specifically on creating services that convert data from various different formats to FHIR. The Sr. Quality Engineer will create test cases, create automated tests, execute test, file defects, work with the team to resolve defects.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and have 3+ years of past experience in a Quality Engineer position.
- Principal level quality automation engineer with 7+ years of software quality assurance or development.
- 7+ years testing applications using mainstream technologies
- Experience testing using automated test tools, such as cucumber
- Experience automating test for web services
- Healthcare integration experience – HL7 FHIR an extra bonus
- Experience working in a team environment
- 3+ years developing RESTFUL API automation with JSON or XML
- Understanding of OAuth2 and experience testing server-side functionality of the server
- Experience with Test Frameworks: Karate (preferred), Selenium, and Cucumber
- Experience with API Testing tools: SOAPUI and Postman or equivalent
- Setting up, maintaining, and extending test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as API and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Experience with GIT for build automation
- Experience with Jenkins for deployment automation
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write SQL queries of varying complexity
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools
- Collaborate in team environment
- Object Oriented development– Java (preferred) or C#
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.