Sr. React Native Mobile App Developer
Our client is seeking an innovative and curious technologist to join them as they make a huge impact in the e-commerce space. A position with our client offers the opportunity to apply your talents and creative energy to deliver high performing solutions for the customer facing Retail mobile application at one of the largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailers in the world, where technology is at the heart of their organization.
Squad: The Membership Experience
The team is currently focusing on enhancing the Membership experience, specifically through improvements in the payment experience, new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
• You will be part of the Mobile apps engineering team responsible for coding and implementing technical solutions that will reach massive scale.
• Contribute to the architecture and development of the front-end features on the Membership experience within the mobile app.
•Build & deploy React Native code into production
• Use your creative and innovation-driven mindset to articulate engineering design strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
• Some lead responsibilities including documentation and architectural decisions
• 4-6 years of software development experience
• Native Mobile background with either iOS in Swift OR Android(preferred) in Java or Kotlin
• Understanding of Mobile Architecture and native app build environment
• You feel at home in a test-driven, agile team working in 3-week sprints
• Proficiency with Object Oriented Design principles and patterns
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
• Experience using distributed version control systems, such as Git
• Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
• Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
•Proactive, problem-solver attitude
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.