Senior Released Product Engineer (R&D)
Careers that Change Lives Impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career.
The Released Product Engineering Team is looking for a Sr R&D Engineer to support an international manufacturing transfer. This individual will be a core-team member to this transfer and must be capable of working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
The Neuroscience Portfolio develops life-restoring therapies and healthcare solutions that span the care continuum; integrating technologies and applying clinical and economic evidence to increase patient access, improve efficiency of procedures and deliver successful patient outcomes.
Neurovascular Business Unit offers an integrated portfolio of devices and therapies for the treatment of stroke related diseases.
Day in the life:
- Provide technical leadership and engineering support to cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert.
- Design, develop, and validate test methods to support additional studies post-commercialization.
- Apply understanding of anatomy & physiology with engineering knowledge in materials and processes.
- Prepare technical product documentation including design history files, drawings, bills of materials, test protocols and reports, engineering change orders (ECO), etc.
- Prepare full documentation in accordance with relevant internal SOPs and Design Control
- Institute design changes based on internal and external customer feedback
- Establish and improve manufacturing processes, quality systems, and business processes.
- Mentor and guide associate engineers. • Design history and product specification remediation
- Minimum Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree – 4+ years of experience with Bachelors Degree OR 2+ years of experience with an Advanced Degree
Nice to Have
- Medical device experience
- Design History Remediation
- Test Method Validation
- Statistical expertise
- Endovascular (especially Neurovascular) knowledge and experience
- Lean six sigma methodology / DFSS / DRM
- Project management experience
Physical Job Requirements The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position. The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.