Responsibilities and Duties
● Builds solutions using Configuration, administration, and development on the Salesforce platform.
● Adopt a configuration first approach in building Salesforce-based solutions for our customers using Service Cloud and other Salesforce Cloud offerings. Augment solution with custom development as needed and being able to build a scalable, fault-tolerant, and easily maintainable application.
● Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high-quality solutions on the SFDC platform based on Salesforce best practices as well as business needs using Agile methodology.
● Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, migration tools, SOSQL, and REST-based web services using Apex programming, Lightning web components, and related technology components. Securely Integrate Service Cloud solution with other systems using RESTFul API and integration approach supported by Salesforce
● Collaborate with Stakeholders at all levels and participate in Agile scrum ceremonies (planning, daily scrum, retrospectives, etc.) project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions.
● Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and solutions for new development requests.
● Driven to high standards and able to work independently – propose alternative solutions and adopt Salesforce best practices
● Experience with proper use of source control/git-based development and deployment.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
● Four (4) or more years as a Salesforce.com developer and administrator with multiple Salesforce certifications.
● Seven (7) or more years of IT job experience.
● Experience with Agile development methods and processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
● Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of APEX programming, Force.com APIs, SOQL & Unit testing, and Web Services.
● Must have experience in working with Service cloud or Force.com platform
● Must have at least one (2) year experience in building Lightning applications and using Lightning Design System, Lightning Implementation(s)
● Use of source control systems and best practices for n-tier development and deployment
● Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and nontechnical audiences
● Driven to excellence and high standards
● IT: 7 years (Preferred)
● Salesforce: 4 years (Preferred)
● Salesforce Apex: 4 years (Preferred)
● Salesforce Lighting Design: 2 years (Preferred)
● Web components
● Knowledge of web accessibility and Section 508
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.