$135,000 – $146,000 (D.O.E.)
Fully Remote (HQ in metro-Detroit)
A leading financial and mortgage institution is seeking Salesforce Developers to join the team that owns all enhancements, maintenance, and development of organization-wide Salesforce apps in the banking space. If you value collaboration, operational excellence, and an autonomous space to work in, keep reading and apply below!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own configuration, customization, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases of Salesforce.com applications.
- Provide and maintain integration frameworks and troubleshoot to resolve break/fix issues.
- Develop and enhance unit tests and lead validation efforts to ensure Salesforce performs accordingly.
- Assist in planning for application and design changes, research and implement tools to improve CI/CD process.
- 6+ years of Salesforce development experience, ideally with Lightning and banking/finance background.
- 2+ years of experience designing and building Force.com applications with Apex, Visualforce, and metadata-driven development.
- Significant experience with web services: executing calls and interpreting responses (REST or SOAP).
- Proficiency in test-driven development: building, writing, and enhancing unit test cases.
What’s in it for you…?
- Enroll in weekly paychecks, paid holidays, and comprehensive health benefits.
- Join a growing team in a cutting-edge Salesforce space of a national banking leader.
- Opportunity to learn from industry greats as well as pass your knowledge on to newer developers.
- Opportunity to own and enhance a highly visible application in a space of growing investment.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.