Sr. Software Engineer (front-end)
6 Month Contract-to-Hire
As a Sr. Software Engineer for our Fortune 10 Healthcare client, you will be supporting a core Insurance Solutions web application as part of the Digital Services team. You will be a part of an Agile delivery team developing front-end solutions, both supporting existing web assets and developing new features, in a web application that services Medicare and Retirement healthcare plans. The Digital Services team is a recognized leader in the organization for fast-paced software delivery, utilizing Test Drive Development to drive consistent results and innovative solutions.
- Experience working on data driven web applications consuming backend JSON/REST data services
- Ability to analyze PSD mock-ups and apply creative and standards-based coding solutions that work across all browsers and devices
- Preferred: some AngularJS experience, Adobe Experience Manager experience
- Develop and write unit test front-end solutions as part of an agile scrum team
- Supporting existing web assets both maintenance and new features
- Work closely and collaborate with scrum team members to deliver solutions as a team
- Deliver maintainable code in accordance to enterprise standards
- Develop AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) components for Content Authoring
What’s In It For You?
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing team developing new features for a core web application within the organization
- Ability to grow on the team with future opportunities for senior development and architecture roles
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.