Sr. Software Engineer
Basking Ridge, NJ
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare client in the New Jersey area is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will be a member of an Agile team to Provide Production/non-production system support and implement new business functional requirements. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience contributing to large projects and an interest in taking on technical lead responsibilities. If you are looking for a new challenge on a fast-paced, high-aptitude team that that will provide you with a taste of being a technical lead, this role could be for you!
– Past experience working in dev/ops with expert knowledge of operations support for tier 1 application spanning multiple technologies
– 3+ years Mainframe skills ( Cobol, CICS, DB2, JCL, MQ, Z/OS connect, VSAM)
– 3+ years of Java, Java Script, React/Angular
– Has experience working in healthcare (payor) domain space.
– Has experience working on large volume data
– Highly collaborative with strong problem solving skills
– Provide Operations support (Production oncall support, Incident and problem ticket resolution) including weekends/holidays as needed
– Collaborate with integrated application to triage & resolve incidents/problem tickets
– Represent the application team on war room calls, escalated issues
– Collate, monitor metrics, identify patterns and permanent fixes
– When not providing operations support, work towards addressing business requirements
– As part of scrum team, strives to understand the features/user story requirements, designs, codes and test an end to end solution that can be incrementally delivered/deployed.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.