Sr. Software Developer
Birmingham, AL or Bloomfield, CT
Our largest industrial distribution client is looking to add an experienced software developer to their ERP team. The Sr. Software Developer sets up, develops, maintains and supports our client's systems. This person needs basic problem resolution analysis and corrections, develops new software based on approved design documents, and corrects system problems.
You will support the development of business applications and solutions, respond to inquiries and resolve issues. This role requires the ability to analyze, solve problems, produce required documentation, participate in requirements gathering, and develop software utilizing Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. If this is something you are interested in, apply here!
- Assists with management to determine and refine the business objective
- Provides design and direction to automate P21 data migration process
- Handles project development lifecycle, business analysis, mapping and testing. Ensures projects are delivered on time, and the availability and configuration of supported systems meets the desired SLA's
- Solves complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizes existing P21 business rules, libraries and frameworks
- Manages daily production support
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge across key P21 operational and accounting modules
- Development experience on P21 data migration using Informatica or SSIS ETL tools
- Experience with P21 API's to integrate with internal and external systems
- Experience in all facets of P21 including Dynachange, Business Rules, Crystal Reports, SQL, SSMS, SSRS
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field and five (5) to seven (7) years of experience or an equivalent combination
- Epicor P21 Certification preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.