Sr Solutions Architect
$80-85/hr. Dependent on Experience
As the Sr. Solutions Architect for our Fortune 100 Telecommunications client, you will be responsible for the technical direction, implementation, and execution of a brand-new anomaly detection system. You will work directly with a Sr. Data Scientist and developers to move the organization from hard coding to a machine learning module. You will develop and optimize Proof of Concepts and will make suggestions on technology stacks as this system is built from the ground-up.
- 6+ years’ of proven, professional experience as a Solutions Architect (Software Applications) for consumer-facing products
- 6+ years' of solid full-stack development experience
- Ability to code with two or more modern scripting languages (Python, Node.js, SQL)
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, Java, C#
- 6+ years in quick prototyping and POC creation
- Solid experience in software design, architecture and development experience in delivering technology solutions
- Good knowledge of frameworks like Angular and/or ReactJS, Ajax, REST, GraphQL
- Experience developing highly scalable, distributed multi-tier and service-oriented architecture
- Experience leading systems design for large, enterprise initiatives
- Ability to communicate results and recommendations to a wide variety of audiences including executive leadership
- Support the development of an anomaly detection model from end-to-end, working directly with a Sr. Data Scientist, developers and business leaders
- Explore architectural alternatives, identify technologies, create Proof of Concepts (POCs) and make architectural decisions
- System analysis of software requirements, including the design of software architecture
- Understand internal technical requirements and make suggestions on the selection of tech stacks to support the best in-class solutions
- Assess technological risks for new and existing functions
- Communicate and clarify technical details of projects to Development Teams, including presentations of technical solutions
- Analyze the IT environment to identify opportunities for new or improved capabilities for the system
- Define & review required technical solution documentation and artifacts based on the SDLC framework of the organization
- Help teach and explain techniques and tools used to a broad set of business-intelligence, data, and analytics professionals with varied backgrounds
What’s In It For You?
- Ability to make impactful decisions for the company and implement solutions with a high level of autonomy
- Exposure to high-level executives within a Fortune 100 company at the headquarters location
- Easy commute in from train station; 5-minute walk
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether, it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent work, we customize our search based upon your company’s unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.