Sr. Systems Administrator (RHEL)
6 month contract
Brooksource is hiring a Sr. Systems Administrator with expertise in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. You will have the opportunity to support a large technology client in St. Louis, however, this will be a 100% remote role.
If you have strong RHEL experience please apply below.
- Provide Linux-based Server Hosting support, including but not limited to installing, managing, and maintaining Linux server environments
- Perform system health checks and conduct proactive monitoring and performance management of servers
- Analyze and identify applications and services that degrade server performance.
- Perform backups and restores of data
- Support storage solutions globally including but not limited to, enterprise block, object and network attached storage, and managing multiple Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Support and maintain security, backup, and load balancing appliances in the physical and virtual environments and direct support of databases
- Provide maintenance and monitoring support of the environment and service with the latest version of services, patches and configuration
- 6+ years experience as a Systems Administrator
- 3+ years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Experience with Ansible preferred
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.