Position: Sr. Systems Administrator (Mobile Device Management)
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Job Duties: Brooksource’s client is in the Healthcare industry and has been voted in the top 10 among the top-ranking health care organizations nationally for best places to work. In joining Brooksource’s Healthcare client as a Sr. Systems Administrator, you will lead the evaluation, design, implementation, and support of systems hardware and software for our client’s mission critical hospital infrastructure. This position ensures all systems meet the operations requirements for availability, compliance, configuration control and organizational standards. This Sr. Systems Administrator will develop and recommend tools for the automation of provisioning, event management, and performance of systems. This position will be a mentor for other members of the team and lead turnover to support groups. The Sr. Systems Administrator will work in alignment with the I.S. Leadership team and strive to exceed all performance metrics for self and the team.
- (Required Technical Experience):
- 3+ years enterprise server support and analysis
- Experience administrating mobile platforms: MobileIron, InTune, AirWatch, JAMF etc.
- Experience in mobile device provisioning, deployment, and account management
- Experience with administrating and working within Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with administrating and working within Microsoft Exchange (both on-premises and cloud solutions)
- (Desired Technical Experience):
- Experience delivering Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) and support
- Detailed knowledge of iOS mobile device operating systems and functionality
- Experience with mobile device encryption services
- Experience with Endpoint Security
- Ability to appropriately leverage support of MDM providers to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues
- Experience creating and maintaining documentation to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Configuration Documentation, Policy Documentation, and Training Documentation
- Experience providing support for upgrading production environment to the latest patches and major releases
- (Education Required) – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- (Certification Required) – No certifications required. Desired certifications include: MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, RHCA or VCP.
- (Location) –The role is required onsite when needed. Role is able to work remotely when not needed onsite.
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.