Sr. Tableau Developer
$80-$120,000 (Flexible based on experience)
We are seeking a Senior Tableau Developer to join the Financial Planning & Analysis team at one of the nation's largest health systems. The Analytics team is working to build out an Analytics Center of Excellence; providing analysis and reports to help the entire organization make informed & timely strategic decisions.
As Tableau Developer, you will partner with Analytics groups to document existing workflows to generate reports, while working with ETL Developers to define and build data sets for reporting integration and data visualizations.
- 3+ years' experience with Tableau
- Equivalent years' experience with advanced Excel techniques, SQL and data pipelining
- Superior analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- 3+ years' experience synthesizing complex processes and large sets of data for trend analysis, operations improvement, and root cause analysis
- Partner with analytic groups to document existing workflows to generate reports
- Assist in processing, cleaning and verifying data integrity used in dashboards
- Work with ETL developers to define and build data sets for reporting integration and data visualizations
- Develop dashboards visualizing a wide variety of topics related to Revenue
- Monitor server activity usage to tune and optimize performance.
- Create best practice guides for tableau users and development teams
- Continuously identify processes to automate/eliminate manual reports
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.