Senior Telecom App Developer / Lead Telecom App Developer
Brooksource is searching for an Application Developer with 4+ years of experience for one of our fortune 500 cable telecommunications clients. You would be joining the software development silo of the Call Center Technology group. The team is looking for an experienced Application Developer to work on take on development responsibilities centering around IVR and Java. You will be working in a fast-paced and highly technical environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Building and packaging applications
- IVR Development, specifically VXML and CCXML
- Working and developing in Java 8/11
- Providing solutions for all Call Center Technology teams with relevance to IVR issues
- Opportunity to work with innovative technology
- Web services experience
- Supporting the QA group when needed
- 6+ years of IVR Development experience, VXML, CCXML development
- 6+ years of experience with DBMS such as Oracle and/or MS SQL or any other relational Databases.
- 2+ years of experience using CI/CD, GitOps continuous delivery tools and platforms including Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity, Argo CD, Google Skaffold, etc..
- 2+ years of experience using container technologies and platforms including Docker, Kubernetes
- Preferred to have AWS or GCP cloud experience
- 2+ years related work experience with Avaya Telecommunications (Common Telephony Concepts, Avaya JTAPI/TSAPI, CMS Reporting, SIP, VXML and CCXML development).
- 2+ years related work experience with application container and container orchestration technologies
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with software development methodologies, 4D, Agile Scrum/Kanban
- 6+ years working knowledge of network and PC operating systems, including Linux, Unix and Windows.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.