Location: Fully Remote
Client: Fortune 50 in healthcare
Brooksource is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior UI/UX Engineer to join our client’s team. This resource would help lead 4 scrum teams in building out an internal application for a call center. This is a navigator modernization application that will be on Azure cloud and that will provide information regarding insurance coverage plans for medications. As the UI/UX designer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining UI/UX designs, work with the business to understand desired user experience and translating into UI/UX designs.
The successful candidate will excel working in a collaborative environment with technical teams to implement UI/UX designs into production. Our client is looking for a candidate with an all-encompassing skill set that includes UX/UI design, user research, and front-end development.
This position is not for web designers who are focused around making things pretty – this is about developing an application that is as user friendly as possible!
- Extremely strong problem-solving skills are the main requirement for this position. The manager is looking for someone who can articulate the “why” behind each of their decisions.
- Participate in daily stand ups with scrum teams and be able to quickly pivot to a different team and provide solutions around problems as they arise.
- Analyze gaps/issues within wireframes before it gets to final stage of production.
- Depending on what the current business requirements are, you will be responsible for taking criteria and user stories to build wire frames for them.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining UI/UX designs.
- Work with the business to understand desired user experience. Translate into UI/UX designs.
- Work with the technical team to implement UI/UX designs into production.
- Implement best design practices (user personas, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes).
- Work on UI building packages using toolsets (Sketch, InVision).
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Agile background.
- Strong experience in React, Angular or similar.
- Strong in either Spring or Hibernate.
- Experience with REST services.
- Strong Experience in MySQL.
- Experience in UI using JQuery, JSON.
- Experience with UI building packages. Strong Experience in UI/UX toolsets (Sketch, InVision).
- Experience with best design practices (user personas, wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.