Sr. UX Designer
Contract to Hire
100% Remote Forever
Come help envision, define and design innovative online experiences that put our members' needs first and differentiate our products from others. We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to help design intuitive interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. You must be a self-starter and be willing to actively advocate for your point of view while remaining open to input and feedback.
The Senior User Experience
- Designer will partner with product owners, analytics, and engineering to identify opportunities and ideate within a cross-functional design team comprised of UI Designers, Copywriters, Researchers and Front-End Developers.
- Work in an agile environment across multiple scrum teams
- Collaborates with product partners and business stakeholders in the creation of creative briefs and/or product requirements documentation.
- Performs the following for every project: ideation, input during reviews at all steps of the process, and creation of clear and comprehensible wireframes within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- Experience using research and analytics data to inform design decisions.
- Designs with mobile first in mind and with an eye towards accessibility.
- Diplomatically advocates for the user and communicates informed design rational and value.
- Develops new and effective interactive design solutions on time and within scope.
- Support our design principles and mentor junior designers.
Skills and Qualifications Preferred
- 5+ years professional related work experience or Masters degree and 3+ years.
- A strong portfolio that showcases innovative thinking and excellent design thinking.
- Familiarity with content management systems and experience with working within design systems.
- Experience with design sprints and rapid ideation.
- Understanding and experience designing in a common component framework.
- Expert grasp of visual design methodology and techniques.
- Strong command of digital design tools.
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.