The Health Squad is looking for a UX Designer to design transformative mobile and cross-platform experiences that help empower people to lead independent, healthier lives.
The Portal project connects patients and doctors at point of care.
Position Summary/Job Description:
• Strong UI implementation skills for web using existing frameworks (Material, bootstrap, etc.)
• Experience designing for SaaS data platforms and workflow tools
• Ability to define functional / UI requirements within ambiguous asks
• Strategic thinker who can work collaboratively alongside experience designers to help define personas, journeys, user-flows, etc.
• Health experience required, specifically on a health platform preferred
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
• 5-7 years of design experience – 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
• Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
• Current online portfolio with case studies or customer-centric narratives.
• End to end design process experience research – ship.
• Strong IA background with experience in process flows
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• Experience in the Health Care Industry
• Enterprise Product Design Experience
• Self-starter who remains current with trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
Interview Process Overview:
1st Round: 45 Min Screen with HM
2nd Round: 4 Hour In-Person Interview
o Portfolio Review
o Whiteboarding Exercise
o UX Deep Dive
o Meet with Product Management
local candidates only (Supporting Seattle—working out of Boston)
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.