- Utilize quantitative and qualitative research techniques to identify experience gaps.
- Conduct discovery and validation research.
- Convert insights into user stories and convey actionable recommendations.
- Collect stakeholder feedback to improve research and solutions.
- Conduct market, industry, and competitor analysis.
- Engage and align stakeholders through design workshops.
- Promote user-centered design approach through rapid testing.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify user needs such as Creative, Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service, & others.
- Create working relationships across the organization and support the growth of junior team members.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of UX research experience in an enterprise environment.
- Portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of UX research.
- Experience creating simple digital content.
- Experience leading design sprints.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.