Supply Chain Risk Management Engineer
Our client is seeking a Supply Chain Risk Management Subject Matter Expert to join a fast-paced software implementation that will deliver a software tool for supply chain intelligence and risk management. This position will work with clients in a consulting role to identify priorities and new data sources for ingest, refining risk models based upon customer specific measures, developing reporting requirements, and ensuring overall positive user experience. This is a client facing, consulting role requiring advance supply chain expertise and the ability to work clients and internal software development and deployment teams.
- US Citizen
- Active Secret Clearance
- Expertise in leadership, global sourcing, procurement, quality assurance, analysis, and process improvement.
- Advanced understanding of transportation, supply chain, and logistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of supply chain risks and threats
- Experience with SAP software solutions.
- Advanced understanding of Excel
- Program Management expertise
- Experience with Cloud Software Deployments
- Experience with User Support and Training
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.