Survey UX Web Developer
Brooksource is seeking a Survey UX Developer to join our Financial Services client in Charlotte, NC. This individual will help assist the customer survey team to enhance survey experiences to meet current accessibility and UX standards. This team manages customer surveys using the confirmit SASS system across Bank, Auto, Invest, and Storefront web sites. The project will last approximately 6 months and could be extended further
- Development team member will work with designated UX resources to update the UI to meet current design standards.
- Developer must be proficient in developing accessible experiences according to current Ally standards (WCAG 2.1 AA)
- Redesign must consider responsive design & mobile devices.
- Component styling must be configurable to future proof UI allowing for easier adjustment of CSS.
- Strong experience in implementing and testing fully accessible web experiences meeting WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with business and technical teams to meet project objectives.
- Strong experience with HTML Markup & CSS for designing and updating survey experiences.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.