Systems Analyst II
12 month contract to hire
As a Systems Analyst II, you will facilitate the day-to-day technology support for Cox Media Group's Financial Systems, ensuring efficient operation by our end-users. This includes responsibility for the SAP S4 HANA cloud ERP system, SAP Analytics Cloud, related Reporting and Analytics, and other 3rd Party Cloud and on-premise applications.
· Building a bridge between business and technology with a focus on maximizing usage of all in-scope SAP S4 HANA capabilities for Finance.
· Support the technology solutions within the following SAP business process areas: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Controlling, Tax, Treasury and Cash Management, Financial Planning, and Reporting.
· Actively share product and functional knowledge within the business teams
· Help build stakeholder consensus and ensure everyone is on the same page, in agreement, and can understand the solution being implemented
· Assist in system integration testing, regression testing, and facilitating user acceptance testing and post-go-live support.
· Prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve functional issues as may arise
· Act as a functional technology SME for the CMG financial systems when interfacing with other CMG teams.
· Support any business system changes and interface with SAP in the implementation process
· Support SAP releases ensuring minimal business disruption
· Effectively operate and prioritize assignments within a dynamic multi-tasking environment
· Required: four-year degree or equivalent.
· At least 2 years implementing and supporting SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Finance
· 5+ years’ experience working with and supporting SAP Financial
· Knowledge of Custom and Standard Hierarchies, including
· Strong troubleshooting,
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively operate
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with widely varied business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
· Understand business needs and requirements, and help develop and maintain business partner relationship
· Self-motivated and able to work independently and effectively operate and prioritize assignments within a dynamic multi-tasking environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.