Systems Analyst II
6- month contract
$40-45/ hour DOE
- Develop & maintain computer base applications to support business needs.
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain programs
- Train and mentor associate-level Systems Analyst
- Work with internal & external customers at a high level to determine IS needs to provide desired results
- Coordinate meetings with customers and present ideas in a clear and concise fashion
- Work with business partners to coordinate data exchange and external data interfaces.
- Coordinate multiple projects of varying size & scope simultaneously
- Create detailed project outlines and application design document specifications
- Proficient in Powershell and have the ability to read and interpret java, html, css, and groovyscript
- Proficient in Active Directory
- Open to mentoring an associate-level analyst in Powershell
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Must be able to program complex modules Must be able to design applications to meet customer needs.
- Experience with subject matter in diverse environments.
- Experience with all basic components of the subject matter and can identify relevant standards, policies and practices.
- Strong understanding of the operational issues and considerations and can site examples of usage in different environments.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.