Our Fortune 13 client is seeking a Systems Analyst to join their growing team. Qualified applicants will support and maintain third party applications. You will always be responsible for upgrading vendor software and operating systems, reviewing and improving automation, security and monitoring practices. Finally, you will partner with other technical teams to support and improve applications (Server admin, network admin, application owners, third party vendors, disaster recover, etc.)
This position provides support and maintenance for applications used across the Enterprise and often requires coordination between organizations. Focuses on providing technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Troubleshoots incidents on a variety of applications to restore proper operation while meeting established service level agreements, during normal work hours and periodic 24×7 on-call rotations. Partners with application owners, network administrators, security administrators, and third party vendors to increase overall health and stability for Enterprise applications.
- Consult on the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems including acting as a primary contact for vendors
- Provides professional input to complex Infrastructure assignments/projects.
- Serves as a technical consultant on the design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Supports the design, analysis, development and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions for projects or work requests of moderate complexity.
- May troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, and/or customer expectations. Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, provides technical support on the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise.
- May participate in Disaster Recover exercises.
- May participate in risk assessments and project life cycle design activities to support more senior engineers.
- Technologies span server, network data, web, database, and output/receiving.
- Works autonomously, only requiring “expert” level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within Infrastructure Engineering.
- May develop automated task using Power Shell or Python
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.