The Application Architect will work toward enhanced functionality of our Fortune 5 Healthcare client's Claims Adjudication Platform. The Architect in the Claims Domain will be responsible for designing and supporting information systems that manage all aspects of claims adjudication. This is a great opportunity to build your architecture experience in a Fortune 5 environment!
· Collaborates with business, Product Owners, and Program Solution Architects to understand the business requirements and conceptual designs to produce domain specific artifacts
· Performs data structure changes within the particular domain
· Owns communications with impacted domains/applications based on the design/data model changes in partnership with assigned Solutions Architect and Product Owner
· Reviews the solution with the impacted delivery team and business owners/stakeholders
· Facilitates/participates in discussion to identify solution options for the feature requirements
· 5+ years of experience in software engineering, design architecture, or systems analysis
· 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following architecture disciplines: business architecture, solution architecture, enterprise architecture
· 3+ years of experience in implementing and integrating technology solutions.
o Arc of experience should cross disciplines of data engineering, cloud solutions, system integration, solution design, development/configuration, and deployment
· Experience developing/architecting within cloud-based applications
· Highly proficient with MS Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
· Professional experience facilitating and leading solution design and architecture across multi-disciplinary teams
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work independently with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
· Advanced understanding of systems analysis techniques and processes
· Experience developing cloud-based applications
· Experience in REST API development
· Experience data modeling relational and object-based data structures
· SQL Knowledge
· Erwin Knowledge
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.