Systems Engineer- Secret Clearance
Our Huntsville Federal client is seeking a Systems Engineer for its growing Hypersonics business area. With current activities providing support to defense, space, cyber and commercial fields; our client's mission is to provide exceptional services/products to meet our customers’ needs.
In this role, you will support testing and engineering analysis of hypersonic programs. Current efforts will focus on developing Modeling & Simulations (M&S), Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), and Hardware-In-The-Loop (HWIL) test capabilities. You will support customers both locally in Huntsville, as well as provide support at multiple test venue locations across the United States. Most of the work will be performed in an office environment but will also include time at integration laboratories and hypersonic test facilities.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a Systems Engineering from an ABET accredited school is required. Salary Considerations will be based on technical qualifications and experiences.
· The ideal candidate would have experience related to design, integration, simulation, test, and analysis of missile systems in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and/or Hard-Ware In-The-Loop (HWIL) environments
· Requirements, Verification Test Plans, Interface Control Documents for Infra-red (IR) seeker Missile/Kill Vehicle Hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) test facilities
· Verification, Validation, and Accreditation of modeling and simulations using flight and ground test data
· Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) processes and Tools (e.g. DOORS, Rhapsody, etc)
· Organizational skills to oversee development of test and analysis plans, modeling and simulations, data reduction and analysis, and uncertainty analysis.
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with clear communication
· Able to contribute technical expertise throughout the system lifecycle including design, integration, test, and delivery to operations
· Organizational and Interpersonal skills to design, develop, integrate, and test CI/CD and/or HWIL capabilities are part of a larger team
· Experience with On-line Collaboration tools (e.g. TEAMS, Sharepoint, Zoom)
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or be willing to relocate to the North Alabama area.
· Candidate must be a US Citizen with a current US DoD Secret Clearance.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.