St. Louis, MO
We are hiring a Tableau Developer to join our Telecommunications client in the Greater St. Louis area. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team responsible for maintaining Tableau, Alteryx, Informatica, and SAS for the entire enterprise. The Tableau Developers will draw upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support visualizations in including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports. They will be responsible for effectively utilizing features and best practices of Tableau and visual analytics to maximize impact and utility of visualization products, acting as a mentor and Tableau SME for other Tableau developers in the team.
- Defining, executing and interpreting complex/nested SQL queries
- Working with the team to define standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies
- Creating Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, line/pei graphs and Gantt charts
- Building prototypes for demonstrations and illustration purposes
- 3-5 years Tableau Development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- JIRA Agile Methodology
- Fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with a central repository
- Experience working with Oracle, SQL and PostgreSQL databases.
- Strong understanding of Software development lifecycle
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.