Customer Fulfillment Analyst – Team Lead
Irving, TX 75063
Brooksource is looking to hire a Customer Fulfillment Specialist to work with at one of our top Retail & Convenience clients. Working with our clients Delivery service application and team, you will be responsible for monitoring the applications Zendesk and Twilio for delivery orders to ensure there is a smooth transition of orders being processed at the store, so that the customer’s order is delivered on time and correct. You will also handle customer feedback if they receive a call and a VOC case will be created in Medallia; if customer’s request a refund then you will utilize their Stripes portal to process the refund back to the customer. This position will monitor tactical execution of all delivery orders and notify appropriate stakeholders. In addition, this position will act as an escalation point for complex or unusual situations deemed by the Digital team and CR Manager.
- As a team lead: Sit down with Customer Fulfillment Specialists when coaching is needed, help with training, coach representatives on their calls and customer communication, and act as a role model to the entire team
- Handle escalated phone calls from customers to ensure each issue is handled properly
- Assist the team with questions while they are helping customers
- Act as a liaison for Delivery Application/Digital teams and assist the field with certain orders pertaining to various status on orders; handle customer calls coming into the delivery line that are customer service related in nature or requests for refunds
- Must be able to communicate effectively in writing to various stakeholders when orders are in different stages of an order status
- Calls made to stores, Fulfillment Zones, Fulfillment Centers and Management will be a daily part of the role
- Phone contact to third party delivery partner will also be part of the role.
- Calling customers to provide status of order or updates is a must, so effective verbal communication is paramount
- Monitor Delivery Application Admin Portal to monitor incoming orders and escalate to management recurring issues in which orders are not being processed based on status the order is in.
- Act as an escalation point for difficult or unusual issues.
- Must be able to ascertain when to contact CR Manager regarding escalated order issues or any issue that could impact a customer’s order.
- Handle/process customer orders from customers who report an issue regarding their order.
- Assist to verify order from 3rd party platform and create a case that will be processed for a refund via Stripes portal.
- Perform and update Order Log in Digital Shared; administrative tasks, as needed, to support the VOC Customer Relations Manager, including but not limited to contacting customers via phone or by email.
- Contacting stores to alert them that handheld device has less than 5% power left (these will be handled when an alert is sent out via email).
- Handling misc. other requests that might come up from our store ops. team.
- One of the world’s largest convenience store chains
- Client investing extensively into their digital environment
- The opportunity to work in a brand-new digital innovation lab as one of their first hires
- The ability to work on and pursue several new technical languages and frameworks
- No ceiling for growth within the organization
- Free parking around the building
- Casual Dress
- Experience in a customer support and/or fulfillment call center role
- Experience utilize call monitoring tools/dashboards
- Strong customer service skills
- 2+ years of excel experience using pivot tables and pulling & analyzing data
- Experience working within Zendesk (or an applicable platform)
- Customer issue escalation
- Strong phone experience
- Email or chat experience
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timeline and move candidates through the interview process faster
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.