Tech Lead – Digital Employee Experience
Who we are
We are a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
We are a group of passionate individuals delivering the company's Corporate Systems roadmap globally. Digital Employee Experience team is responsible for managing People and Culture platforms for our employees across the globe. Our employees include our educators in stores and online, our DC employees and our SSC employees and leaders. Our vision is to enable best in class employee experience which will help achieve our strategic goal to be a place where people come to develop and grow as inclusive leaders for a better world.
- Work with business stakeholders, technology leaders to understand vision, business needs and translate to technical solutions.
- Work with a team of developers to deliver technology solutions for areas like core human capital management, health and wealth offerings, workforce management solutions, payroll across globe, learning management to name a few.
- Understand the technical and functional requirements and convert into technical designs to support overall solution.
- Drive design, development and QA for technology solutions.
- Help developers resolve technical challenges, do PoCs as needed.
- Support Project managers, tech teams with sequencing of deliverables, identify technical dependencies for optimization and efficiency.
- Hold developers, qa’s accountable on quality of deliverables and unblock technical challenges for team.
- Provide support with estimation and scheduling.
- Experience with one or more technical areas as it relates to people management and experiences.
- Experience in one or more of these areas
- People management systems like Workday, PeopleSoft et al.
- Workforce management systems like dayforce.
- Integration with Payroll, finance systems.
- Extensive experience in cloud technologies preferably in AWS.
- Good understanding of CICD practices, Java Stack (Rest Springboot).
- Experience with one or more Databases like oracle, nosql, mongo.
- Experience in devops tools and processes will be added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of solution architecture experience
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- Desire to excel and succeed.
- Actively live and breathe the company culture and lifestyle
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.