Our Fortune 100 healthcare client is seeking a Technical Analyst to join their growing team. This group’s goal is to build out and support their support claims platform. The person will work directly alongside other analysts and development teams. Strong candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, knowledge of APIs and web-based applications, and proven ability to work in cross-functional teams.
If you are interested, please apply today to be considered for this quick-moving opportunity!
- 4+ years of experience working as a technical business analyst in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years of experience working within an Agile environment
- Knowledge of creating system-level requirements and data maps
- Experience working with APIs or web-based applications
- Proven ability to communication between business and technology teams as well as with client stakeholders
- Strong organization, project management and documentation skills
- Write system-level requirements including system context diagrams, sequence diagrams, process flow diagrams, and data flow diagrams
- Define, use, and communicate design patterns and best practices in service-oriented analysis, design, and development
- Experience with SQL Querying and User Stories
- Experience with Splunk, PowerBI, and Intellij
- Develop strategies to improve service development life cycle and governance processes
- Work with business segments to better define project requirements for development and implementation
- Translate requirements into technical specifications
- Act as the liaison between business analysts, developers, and project management groups
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.