Technical Analyst III
Contract with Possibility of Conversion
The Technical Analyst III provides architecture, engineering, installation and ongoing support for our Digital Media Client's infrastructure across all platforms and technology stacks. This vital role performs activities across the entire life cycle of information technology systems operated for our client. The Technical Analyst III is expected to implement infrastructure strategies under limited supervision of the IT Manager, frequently resolving issues without direct supervision, and providing mentoring and training to coworkers in areas of technical expertise.
- Configure, install, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Create, review and maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Create custom scripts to increase system efficiency
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support as required
- Document and communicate technology solutions for technical and non-technical personnel
- Liaise with upper management, business leaders, vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent technical experience.
- 7+ years of experience with infrastructure engineering and operations, including cloud and on-premise data center
- Significant experience with all, and expert level of mastery of most, if not all, major technology stacks in use:
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- VMWare hypervisor technologies
- NetApp data storage solutions
- Active Directory and/or Office 365 administration
- Data networking concepts including IP networks, load balancers, firewalls, DNS
- Public cloud experience AWS
- Scripting and automation software solutions
- Content Management Systems supporting digital operations
- Database management
- Communications platforms (email, collaboration, etc)
- Ability to lead Agile based work processes, and successfully execute project management functions and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and strong communications skills.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with coworkers / customers / clients.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.