Application Security Architect
Long term Contract
Tampa, FL (Remote)
We have an opportunity for an Application Security Architect to join our Fortune 15 Healthcare client’s new Security team to help pave the way and lead teams. This individual will be responsible for the architecture, design, and implementation of technology security solutions to create long lasting support a wide variety of our client’s security of critical applications and innovative digital products.
Primary Job Responsibilities
· Partner with team to gather detailed solution requirements which align business needs with security engineering principles and practices at client.
· Document these requirements and solutioning details.
· Conduct documentation reviews with the implementation and project teams for solution design approval
· Work closely with product engineering to gain knowledge and guidance on implementation of standards
· Using modern, cloud-based tools and processes, build the infrastructure components required.
· Support post-implementation activities and escalations raised during the testing and warranty period
· Develop repeatable solution implementation and testing processes to support project needs
· Evaluate current processes and procedures to identify areas that require improvement
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or a related field of study
· Expert level knowledge in the design, testing, and implementation of complex technical architectures
· 5 years: Understanding of Identity Management concepts. ( i.e. Saviynt/Snowflake )
· 5 years: Understanding of security application architecture and implementation (Snowflake Integration)
· 3+ years: Adept at architecting solutions for cloud environments, Amazon Cloud (AWS) and Snowflake
· 5 years: Understanding Kafka stream/permission processor to OLAP and data virtualization (TDV)
Candidate Attributes / Traits
· Ability to manage time and prioritize many tasks in a fast-paced work environment
· Results-oriented with a desire to learn and apply new concepts quickly
· Self-starter with a willingness to understand task objectives and not just execute
· Ability to work independently and drive assigned tasks to completion
· Highly motivated with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Invite collaboration across the team by sharing knowledge and ideas
· Strive to be prepared, organized, dependable, prompt, and professional
· Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships across functional teams
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BROOKSOURCE:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.