Franklin Lakes, NJ
$25/hr, competitive conversion salary
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for pulling data from JIRA as working with business partners to create technical user stories. As the Business Analyst, you will work alongside a software engineering team and a business team attending standups, running a Kanban board, and creating accurate user stories. You will also play an integral role in data reporting to determine team improvement by pulling data through JIRA and creating data visualizations through excel and Tableau. As the Technical Business Analyst, you will also be trained on Product Owner workflows and collaborate with other product owners across a health care company. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Informatics, Computer Science, Business, or related field
· Solid understanding and hands on experience with JIRA
· Project or Internship experience in an Agile environment working with a Kanban board
· Proven ability to tell a data story through visualization tools such as Excel or Tableau
· Data Presentation experience through classroom or internship projects
· Work with business team to create user stories for engineer team
· Lead daily standups and update Kanban Board
· Work within JIRA to pull metrics and data on product velocity improvements
· Translate product velocity improvements into cost savings metrics and present these findings to leadership via Tableau or Excel
· You will be paired with senior technology leaders to learn the environment and be trained on new technologies
What’s In It For You?
· Opportunity to start your career at a Fortune 15 Healthcare Company
· Opportunity to grow into a Product Owner role
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will attend networking events with senior leadership
· Weekly paychecks
· Onsite cafeteria
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.