Principal – Sr. Developer (Conversational AI)
As a member of the Digital Solution's A.I. team you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures within Machine Learning and Conversational AI at Ally.
· Assist in defining specifications for significant new projects and perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications according to the specifications.
· Additionally, provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products, services, and processes.
- 5+ years' experience developing large scale, highly available distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of multiple, modern programming languages such as Java, Python, or C/C++
- Experience coordinating application enhancements with Business partners
- Experience leading engineering teams through all facets of the Agile Software Development Process
- Experience with Natural Language Processing and state of the art AI learning techniques such as voice recognition, speech recognition and text recognition
- Strong sense of ownership, passion to build quality products for massive scale in collaborative, agile environment, and excitement to learn.
- Ability to provide expert level support and maintenance of core software functionality to solve problems and implement changes
- Interest in new technologies and vision to identify opportunities for improvement within the team and broader business unit
- BS / MS / PhD in in Computer Science, Math or related engineering fields or equivalent practical experience
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.