Fortune 50 Healthcare Client – Louisville, KY
We have a client in the Healthcare space that is looking for a Technical Lead within the Healthcare Services team. This person would oversee 6-8 team members that consist of developers, analysts, and Scrum Masters. The team is standing up a new application within Salesforce Healthcloud that focuses on Health Risk Assessments to patients from care members. The goal of this application is to modernize the existing tool and integrate up to date health risk standards while simplifying the process.
As a Technical Lead on this team you will be required to be a technologist and an agilest. You will need to fully understand the concepts and practices of agile and understand how software is built from a technology perspective. Our client is open to different technology backgrounds within application development. The Tech Lead will also work closely with his or her Manager to ensure solution build timelines are met with the highest quality and to improve delivery methodologies, processes, and team productivity.
Most importantly, we are looking for a team member with excellent interpersonal skills. This includes someone who is passionate and excited about technology, is a natural collaborator, has the ability to analyze thoughts, is a constant learner, and someone who is a challenger.
- Lead the delivery activities within one or more working teams
- Determine detailed activity breakdown structures
- Assign tasks to resources allocated to their work-streams
- Accumulate and provide periodic status, communication, and appropriate escalation
- Assist engineers with Domain or Technical knowledge gaps
- Ensure delivery timelines are being met
- Work with developers and scrum masters to ensure understanding of deliverables as well as to offer input and guidance into solution approaches
- Mentor individuals and teams, working with resource managers on potential coaching situations
- Advance the adoption of new techniques, tools, and processes to streamline delivery capabilities
- Audit and provide feedback to team members regarding standards adherence, design principles, and expected patterns of work
What do you need:
- Experience leading a team in an Agile environment
- Some experience/familiarity around system interaction/design, development best practices, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Fundamental understanding of the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure – For example, Salesforce, Cloud (preferably Azure), Java & SQL
- Experience holding technical teams and Scrum Masters accountable to timelines for software releases
- Experience defining the future roadmap for an enterprise application
- Experience managing budget/resource allocation
- Experience introducing user-based feedback models
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.