Fortune 50 Healthcare Client – Louisville, KY
Do you see your next career move taking you to a Fortune 50 healthcare company? Do you aspire to work in a dynamic, high-energy, agile environment? If you feel these words describe your ideal career opportunity, we may have the position for you!
This client's Pharmacy Software Engineering team supports several applications for the 4th largest pharmacy in the United States. Specifically, they're needing a Technical Lead to oversee the the migration of two customer-facing web applications from a legacy, on-prem system to the Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
This consultant should be the subject matter expert in all system interactions and the delivery methodology for these applications. He or she will work with solution engineering leaders, infrastructure leaders, business technology leaders, and the architect community to understand and advance the strategy they are enabling with their applications and teams. The Tech Lead will also work closely with his or her Manager to ensure solution build timelines are met with the highest quality and to improve delivery methodologies, processes, and team productivity.
- Lead the delivery activities within one or more working teams
- Determine detailed activity breakdown structures
- Assign tasks to resources allocated to their work-streams, if not an Agile team
- Accumulate and provide periodic status, communication, and appropriate escalation
- Assist engineers with Domain or Technical knowledge gaps
- Ensure delivery timelines are being met
- Work with Product Owners and Architects to ensure understanding of deliverables as well as to offer input and guidance into solution approaches
- Work with managers, architects, business users, and team members to evaluate and provide team estimates for project and work requests
- Mentor individuals and teams, working with resource managers on potential coaching situations
- Advance the adoption of new techniques, tools, and processes to streamline delivery capabilities
- Audit and provide feedback to team members regarding standards adherence, design principles, and expected patterns of work
What do you need:
- Experience leading a team of multiple developers in an Agile environment
- Some experience/familiarity around system interaction/design, development best practices, and testing of software applications and/or infrastructure
- Fundamental understanding of the technologies in use in the application(s) or infrastructure – For example, Salesforce, Cloud (preferably Azure), Java & SQL (Need to understand what a query or stored procedure/relational database is)
- Experience holding technical teams and Product Owners accountable to timelines for software releases
- Experience defining the future roadmap for an enterprise application
- Experience managing budget/resource allocation
- Experience introducing user-based feedback models
Nice to have:
- Pharmacy background
- Fundamental understanding of Azure Cloud, DevOps principles, and/or API integrations
What’s in it for you…?
- Onsite Gym, Health & Dental Benefits, 401K Plan after 1-Year, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay Checks, and Catered Lunches Every Friday
- High visibility with high priority projects and exposure to niche technologies
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.