Technical Marketing Specialist
As a Technical Marketing Specialist, you will be working with our Multinational Healthcare Client within both their Marketing and IT teams. You will be helping drive marketing automations within Salesforce Marketing Cloud to enhance customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty throughout all aspects of the organization. Helping creating automations and improvements within their Customer Relationship Management System along the way!
If this sounds like an interesting mix of Marketing and Technology that you might be interested in, please keep reading!
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or IT
- Proficient with relational databases and SQL
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Analytical, logical problem resolution skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Additional preferred experience:
- 2 years Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience with proficiency in HTML, data extensions, triggered sends, automation studio, journey builder and contact builder. Experience with a connected Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud is preferred.
- 2 years Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud experience with strong knowledge related to objects, data types, roles, profiles, campaigns and reporting.
- This role is directly responsible for creating, deploying and monitoring automation activities, marketing journeys, email communications, SMS communications, web forms and microsites. This role also uses technical skills to interact and work with Global Strategy and Marketing Operations and IT related staff.
- Designing and implementing marketing programs.
- Managing assigned CRM projects from start to finish with minimal supervision. This includes partnering with stakeholders and 3rd party resources to complete projects.
- Working closely with the CRM Marketing & Automation Principal and colleagues from multiple teams including;
- Customer Marketing, Franchise Marketing teams and Global Marketing Strategy and Operations.
- Supporting the delivery of CRM strategies to drive customer acquisition, retention and loyalty, ensuring the platform works seamlessly across the organization to maximize all marketing and sales opportunities.
- Supporting navigation of the technical IT aspects of CRM programs and digital/direct marketing tactics.
- Supporting the integration of CRM, Marketing Cloud and patient database to maximize marketing automation efforts.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.