Technical Product Manager
Long Term Contract or Contract to Hire
Brooksource is looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their Telecom client in the Supply Chain organization. As a TPM you will work on the Device and Accessories team as they work to build applications on IBM Maximo. The Technical Product Manager manages the multi-team development and operational delivery of a large portfolio of technical projects by understanding business requirements, managing changes, removing roadblocks, and communicating broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders.
- 7+ years of experience as a Technical Product Management work with both business stakeholders and engineering teams
- Experiencing with Jira or Jira Align
- Experience taking stakeholder requests and creating technical requirements
- Strong working knowledge of Agile principles and structures for software delivery
- Prior technical experience or an IT degree is a plus
- Work with business stakeholder and turn function requirements into technical requirements
- Effectively communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes to cross-functional teams
- Works with the Product Owner to ensure they understand the “what” and “why” of the initiatives and epics so that they can efficiently convert requirements into features and user-stories
- Fosters a positive partnership with the Software Delivery Team to set clear expectations of the business intent
- Act as the subject matter expert on technical aspects of initiatives, ensuring solution and implementation plans deliver on business vision, outcomes, value and expectations
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.