Our client is an enterprise retail leader with corporate headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They are looking to add a Technical Product Owner to their Next Gen Point of Sale (POS) team. Best suited candidates are those with a successful and proven technical background in the Tier One Retail Grocery space.
· Minimum 5 years delivering technical solutions
· 3+ years in a large Agile setting
· Ideal candidate will have experience in each of these roles – Scrum Master, Product Owner (business and tech), Tech Design/Architecture, Business Analyst, Software Engineer, and QA
·Considered a subject matter expert in POS and Self-Checkout solutions
·Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges; strong analytical skills
·Successfully prioritizing stories, understanding all services and features, and driving to success.
· Ability to balance visionary long-term technical design against the MVP concept to enable delivering incremental value.
· Ability to write technical stories with understanding of back end processes.
·Experience capturing, documenting, and coordinating acceptance criteria and non-functional requirements within a team and across partner areas.
·Excellent spoken and written communication skills collaborating with tech, business, and senior leadership
·Experience with microservices and cloud first technologies is preferred.
·SAFe certification is a plus.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.