Our Fortune 13 Health Insurance client is looking to expand their Technical Product Organization. Technical Product Owner's serves as the internal voice of the customer. Defines system features and participates in validation. Responsible for the scope of work that the Agile Release Train (ART) will complete, and the vision and roadmap for the Agile Release Train (ART). Must be aware of other work being completed within the Portfolio so that they can help teams proactively manage risks and dependencies. The incumbent provides advanced professional input to complex assignments/projects. Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals. Works autonomously, only requiring “expert” level technical support from others. Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures. Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends.
- Assisting and collaborating with Business Product Owners to document requirements and help with delivery.
- Coordinate cross-functional team members’ activities to ensure that designated projects and relevant tasks are completed on time to support the project team’s efforts.
- Gather and analyze data, develop queries, document necessary requirements, track action items via a project plan, and provide status reports. Ensure proper processes are met and documented by responsible team and business lead.
- Responsible for timely completion of initiatives and communicating with leadership on roadblocks and changing priorities.
- Optimize results within acceptable product scope and time constraints. Partner with cross-functional project teams to assess status, support escalated issues as they arise and drive the resolution of product impediments.
- Act as liaison between business and technology to execute portfolio level initiatives, resolve issues, monitor KPI results and provide leadership status updates.
- Understanding of trends and metrics associated with your product/capability area.
- Leverage data to come up with new opportunities for product improvement.
- Work with business and technology partners to understand our customers’ needs to meet business objectives and to improve customer satisfaction/NPS.
- Partner with technology and analytics teams to develop new data sources for KPI’s currently not in place.
- 3-6 years relevant experience; i.e., business analysis and/or technology development
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Agile tools (Jira, Rally), Business Process Modeling tools
- Ability to handle analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent technical, analytical, presentation skills and communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively operate within a fast pace, dynamic organization
- Ability to influence and build strong relationship across the organization
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.