Title: Technical Product Support Specialist
Duration: 5-month contract (possibility of extension or full-time conversion
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Rate: $18-20/hr. DOE
Our Fortune 100 client is seeking a Technical Product Support Specialist to assist with supporting customers on various product usage and functionality.
· Previous experience in technical product support
o Background in laboratory instruments, middleware and Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) would be nice to have•
· Strong IT knowledge and troubleshooting (Networking, Microsoft Windows, Hardware, etc.) •
· Previous customer support experience and proven problem-solving skills
· Laboratory knowledge and experience would be nice-to-haves (Workflow, Instrumentation, IT Solutions)
· Previous experience working with MS Office, SFDC, SAP or Acrobat would be preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RESPONSIBILITIES/DAY TO DAY
· Provides direct technical support and troubleshooting to customers with inquiries on function and usage of products.
· Collaborates with others for assistance with more complex issues.
· Accountable for timely and accurate case handling within the CRM.
· Applies standard policies and procedures in analysis to resolve complaint/inquiries and assesses issues concerning Roche products to determine potential reportable incidents, while adhering to FDA regulations, Roche and Department Quality requirements.
· Collaborates with other departments (i.e. field service, sales, marketing, product champion and logistics) by providing requested technical information, and other field requested materials.
· Responsible for on-call coverage as defined by product need
HOW TO APPLY:
· Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this job posting.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.