Technical Project Manager – Digital Employee Experience
Who we are
We are a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
We are a group of passionate individuals delivering our Corporate Systems roadmap globally. Digital Employee Experience team is responsible for managing People and Culture platforms for our employees across the globe. Our employees include our educators in stores and online, our DC employees and our SSC employees and leaders. Our vision is to enable best in class employee experience which will help achieve our strategic goal to be a place where people come to develop and grow as inclusive leaders for a better world.
- Work with business stakeholders, technology leaders to understand project vision, business needs and translate to project plan.
- Define and maintain project scope, timelines, and risks.
- Manage Project budgets and ensure optimization. Seek help and guidance form program managers as needed.
- Define and manage day to day project activities, scrums, track status.
- Hold project team members accountable on estimates and timelines.
- Provide project status reports, escalate issues, drive issue resolutions.
- Help manage stakeholder expectations.
- Focus on continuous improvement, OPEX reduction and enable innovation in team.
- Ensure project processes like solution, code, test reviews et al are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or other related field or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7+ years of project management/industry work experience
- Familiarity with IT SDLC processes (both waterfall and agile)
- Experience working with cross-functional IT teams including software development, BA and QA.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Experience with one or more functional areas as it relates to people management and experiences will be an advantage.
- Experience in one or more of these areas will be an advantage
- People management systems like Workday, PeopleSoft et al.
- Workforce management systems like dayforce.
- Integration with Payroll, finance systems.
- Experience in managing projects involving cloud technologies preferably in AWS will be a strong plus.
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Proven work ethic with utmost integrity.
- Desire to excel and succeed.
- Actively live and breathe the company culture and lifestyle
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun!
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.