Technical Project Manager
New York, NY
We are seeking a Technical Project Manager to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast Media & Entertainment leader located in New York City. As the ITPM, you will be responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects for the Direct-to-Consumer Decision Sciences team, including verticals across Data Science, Data Engineering, Marketing Analytics, and Content Analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Data Science, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in program and project management
- 3+ years of experience with JIRA and Confluence
- 2+ years of experience in Data specific projects and Data Delivery
- Experience with agile, waterfall, and/or hybrid project management methodologies
- Background with real-time data flow, and Cloud technologies (Google, Azure, or AWS) a plus
- Relevant project management certifications, including PMP and/or Scaled Agile (SAFe) certification
- Manage programs, projects, and a small PM team working closely with analytics professionals, product managers, delivery technology teams, and business stakeholders
- Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
- Connect the dots across teams and silos to ensure cross functional issues and decisions are flagged to leadership for resolution
- Utilize project management tools such as JIRA, confluence, and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
- Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.