Who we are
Our client is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
This role is in the Retail Engineering and Delivery team in the technology organization. This team is responsible for engineering and deploying Educator solutions for our stores to enhance our educator and guest experience.
A day in the life:
· Project Stakeholder / Communication Management – Create collaborative partnerships, with business partners, technology teams, vendors and other teams as needed to achieve project objectives. Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders. Drive for clarity and transparency in ambiguous situations. Escalate to sponsors, stakeholders, and managers, as appropriate to keep projects on track, in scope, and on budget.
· Project Delivery – Plan, baseline, and control costs to ensure projects are delivered on time, within approved budget and with the expected benefits defined at project entry.
· Project Planning, Tracking, Control & Reporting – Track progress against baseline schedule through controlled and documented change management. Provide accurate and timely program status reports.
· Team Building & Leadership – Organize and supervise the appropriate involvement of project resources and actively managing and addressing the resolution of conflicts within the project team.
· Forecasting and Budgeting- Provide weekly/monthly forecasts for projects.
· Bachelor’s degree and/or applicable experience in information technology field
· 3+ years of project management experience
· Experience working with retailer platforms is highly valued
· Experience managing multi-million-dollar technology project budgets. Track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
· Exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills
· Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
· Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
· Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
· Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
· Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.