Technical Project Manager
St. Louis, MO
Brooksource is hiring a Technical Project Manager to work our Fortune 50 Telecommunications Client in St. Louis, MO! As a TPM, you will be responsible for managing software development related projects for a team in the IT Data Management space. This is a long term contract working full-time hours, with no travel required.
· Manage software development related projects using SAFe/Agile, Kanban & Lean/Six Sigma methods
· Plans, manages, and monitors projects from concept through implementation for projects.
· Provides support for ‘intake’ of IT projects with a goal to identify, resolve, and prioritize pain points for customers or agents (in some cases leveraging financial business cases).
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of all assigned projects and gains consensus from stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
· Actively identifies potential risks and works with impacted teams to identify mitigation plans.
· Establishes project management processes and methodologies to ensure assigned projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet high quality standards and Leadership expectations using the appropriate tools.
· In collaboration with leadership, holds internal groups accountable for on-time delivery of high-quality project milestones.
· Meets with internal customers of an assigned project to provide status updates and reports and gather project-related feedback.
· Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously.
· Tracks costs and performance, service levels and other metrics required to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
· 5 – 10+ years’ experience with technology-related project management and/or business experience in an enterprise environment.
· Experience working in SAFe Agile framework model
· Background in SLDC and ITIL framework models
· Experience in PMBOK/PMP project mgt. methods
· Familiarly with data analysis is also highly desired
· Thorough knowledge of project phases and goals accomplished within each phase (including requirements gathering, analysis and design, release and versions control, and deployment management).
· Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail and is self-motivated, creative, and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
· Highly adaptable to changing environment with the ability to quickly grasp and understand technical issues.
· Role requires excellent oral and written communications
· Strong decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Experience with of MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline with an information technology focus or equivalent experience.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.