Technical Project Manager (Junior)
New York, New York (Remote due to COVID)
We are seeking an individual to work with a Fortune 50 Broadcast & Media Entertainment leader located in New York City. As the Technical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the complete life cycle of internal projects, including approval, planning, and execution and closeout to ensure planned results are achieved on time. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to provide expert research and assistance to leadership in the development and design of new projects.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
· Experience: General understanding of application methodologies, database and system design including managing all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience or knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodologies
· Understanding of project management tools such as Excel and Jira
· Minimum 1+ years of experience in project management or related field
· Desire to foster teamwork, work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
· Exemplary organization skills
· Help manage project status and information in the form of formal briefings project update meetings and written, electronic and graphic reports
· Leverage JIRA to the help facilitate the product and engineering teams planning and execution
· Identify and implement process and tools to improve visibility from inside product and engineering org to what is going on in the business around them
· Collaborate with Engineering, Product, and Business stakeholders
· Help define project objectives ad ensure progress to plan, as well as tracks critical project achievements
· Lead communications with the broader organization around product and engineering roadmap
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, globally leading Media Streaming organization
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Experience receiving hands on training and professional development
- Opportunity to work and grow your career in fast-paced environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.