Technical Software Engineer/Analyst
6 Month Contract to Hire
Eden Prairie, MN
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare clients in the Twin Cities is looking for a Technical Software Engineer/Analyst to join their Enterprise Archive team. In this role you will be part of a small team (5 members) and help in archiving enterprise data to cloud storage using a Linux server and bash scripts. You will also be working closely with the intake and post archival teams to securely archive enterprise data that has been determined to be necessary to meet local, state, and federal requirements.
Do you have prior experience archiving enterprise data using a Linux server and bash scripts? If so, this Technical Software Engineer/Analyst opportunity is for you!
- 2+ years using Bash Shell Scripting in an enterprise level environment
- 2+ years working in Linux/Unix environment or Linux Admin experience
- 2+ years of Business Analysis experience/analytical skills
- Experience working within a Cloud enviorment (specifically storage tools)
- Experience using HTML and the development process
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with multiple different teams
Nice to Haves:
- Python scripting
- AWS Experience
- AIX Administration
- Healthcare background
- Maintain and enhance existing shell scripts as well as creating new scripts as needed
- Collaborate and communicate with the post archival team along with the intake team daily
- Work with customers to prep data for existing script consumption
- Linux administration as needed
- Define requirements for code and new scripts
- Gathering requirements, coding, and testing solutions- then using those solutions in the archive process
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 29 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.