Technical Support Analyst
Large Insurance Client
Reno, NV (Hybrid Work Schedule)
The Technical Support Analyst III provides incident and request management support to internal and external customers. The Technical Support Analyst is the first point of contact resolving hardware and software issues, providing basic functional support, and escalating complex incidents and requests. The ideal candidate will have strong customer service, troubleshooting, and self-management skills.
- Manage, resolve or escalate Service Desk tickets in a timely manner.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Thoroughly document incident and request details in the company’s IT service management tools.
- Assist with user account creation and access management.
- Provide on-site, desk side support as needed.
- Understand CIG’s user communities, tools and business process and priorities to provide initial functional support using both off the shelf and internally developed applications.
- 1+ years of IT service desk
- 1+ years Tech Support experience
- College level degree or comparable level of certification.
- CompTIA+; IT Helpdesk Professional; and or ITIL Foundations 4 certifications are nice to have.
- Experience with Service Now; Office 365; Mitel; and/or GuideWire Insurance Suite desired.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.