Technical Support Technician
Reno, NV/ Monterey, CA/ Spokane, WA
The Technical Support Technician provides Tier 1 Technical Support to internal and external customers resolving issues related to Windows 10 and Active Directory. The Technical Support Technician is responsible for acting as the first point of contact to open and resolve tickets for both hardware and software requirements and requests. An ideal candidate must have strong customer service, troubleshooting, and Windows skills. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
• Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
• Respond to customer issues via phone, email and computer chat
• Provide customer assistance
• Document customer interactions
• Run diagnostics to resolve customer reported issues
• Escalate issues to the next Tier with next level of difficulty
• Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
• Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
• Onboard new employees including AD profile setup, system access setup, and hardware setup
• 2 + years of experience in a technical support setting with proven troubleshooting ability
• Knowledge of various Microsoft Platforms
• Basic troubleshooting skills
• Desire and ability to learn new technologies, think outside the norm and have fun while growing your career
• Previous experience in front-line service-oriented positions
• Previous experience with hardware and enterprise application support a plus
What's In It For You?
- Quality experience working for an enterprise sized organization
- 40 hour/week
- Competitive pay
- Full-time opportunity
- Access to Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
About Eight Eleven:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.