40 hour/wk, Full Time
Up to $62,000 (DOE)
Start Date: March 1st, 2021 (Remote for time being)
We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time
As the Systems Analyst, you will be joining one of the largest health insurance providers in the country, working to support their enterprise applications. Furthermore, you will be trained up on mainframe technologies as they begin to transition towards Informatica and Hadoop. The Systems Analyst will eventually be leveraged in this new technical environment and will receive mentorship and training in these spaces. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/computer engineering or related technical field.
- Must have some exposure to enterprise IT systems.
- Previous experience reading technical code to understand the specifications.
- Previous data analytics experience.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Access (or at least some type of IE based application).
- Participate in mainframe coding and running proof of concept for a variety of projects.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis on the mainframe.
- Read and decipher technical specifications on the mainframe.
- Leverage Db2 queries and JCL scripting/design.
- Assist in the technical transition from mainframe to new corporate tools and toolsets.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU …?
- Work with Brooksource’s exclusive professional development program to utilize your best-practices and establish lifelong technical and business skills.
- Position yourself as a leader within the organization.
- Enroll in comprehensive Health Benefits, 6 Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave, Weekly Pay Checks.
- Be compensated for 80-100 hours of tailored, online technical and professional development training.
- This includes technical training involving Informatica and Hadoop.
ABOUT EIGHT ELEVEN:
At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We’re your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
For over 20 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it’s contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 30 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That’s the Eight Eleven promise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.