As a Technical Writer you will join a Global Technology Services team where you will be helping to streamline and organize the documentation and processes across an enterprise technology group. You will be responsible for editing, proofreading, and providing writing support for technical validation documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- A minimum of 3+ years of professional IT experience.
- Proven experience designing and delivering technical documentation (Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WI) etc.)
- Exceptional writing skills including an aptitude for understanding and explaining technical information
- Familiar with GMP, GxP, or Validation
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure environments
- Create and update technical content including Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), technical design specifications, Knowledge Articles, Internal and External facing Communication(s) templates etc.
- Ensuring that documentation is consistent, professional, and technically accurate
- Collaborating on continuous improvement initiatives for documentation deliverables and processes
- Create clear and concise validation documentation
What's in it for you?
- Working for a well-known, international Fortune 50 company
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work remote
- Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and geographic locations
- Laid back and relaxed work environment
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.