Dearborn, MI (remote to begin)
A worldwide leader in the automotive and mobility space is seeking a Technical Writer to join the security team responsible for the creation of in-vehicle cybersecurity features. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with multi-discipline engineers and support security initiatives across the organization. If you are looking to join a team of go-getters and enhance your knowledge in cybersecurity and software and embedded engineering, keep reading and apply!
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
· Work on an Agile product team that delivers products and services to enable the creation of secure vehicle and mobility products.
· Support Threat Modeling, Static Application Security Testing, Dynamic Application Security Testing, Penetration Testing, Fuzzing, and secure coding practices.
· Research, write, edit, and proofread complex technical data and evaluate and recommend revisions to security standards and guidelines.
· Create, maintain, and update manuals, procedures, specifications, and other technical documents.
· Design and establish style guidelines/standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs.
What’s In It For You…?
· Join the team responsible for creating security standards and features for in-vehicle systems and collaborate with engineers of multiple disciplines to enhance your technical knowledge.
· Join an exclusive upskilling program that includes mentorship and online technical training while working full time.
· Enroll in weekly paychecks and comprehensive health benefits.
· Regular touchpoints with your Brooksource liaison to receive regular performance feedback.
· Pursuing or completed Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science or related field.
· Hands-on experience with XML, HTML, JSON, REST, SQL, and/or Regular Expressions.
· Ability to script with Python, PowerShell, Perl, or equivalent language.
· Ability to track and lead project efforts, including creating and editing documentation to validate for accuracy and clarity.
· Bonus skills: experience with SaaS, cloud-native platforms, microservices, Github, Swagger.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.